Monday, October 25, 2010

How time flies!!




















I really cannot believe this year is almost gone! Time flies by when you're having fun. Chris & I just stare at Grace and talk about how quickly it goes and how she is changing daily. She has the funniest expressions and is so animated and a drama queen! She is such a constant joy to us, even when she's displaying those lovely terrible two's. So many things are changing with her, that I don't even know where to begin. Of course if I would update the blog more, I wouldn't be stressing over that! Gracie is a chatterbox and her vocabulary is huge. Now you might not understand it all, but she tries real hard to get you to. She loves to dance, is very much into Barney and choo choo (never thought I'd miss The Wonder Pets), will sing along to songs (although in her own language), and just giggles like crazy when she spins and rolls. Thor is her constant companion, and we'll find him letting her chase him more now. As much as he has tried to resist, he loves her 100%. Chris will go to tickle her and he goes in front of her to make sure she's not being attacked. What a good protector! Grace has also taken a major liking to airplanes. She went to her first airshow with Chris and his mom (MiMi, as she nows calls her, but we're still trying for Gammy-sorry Linda)! I didn't get to go because I had my first official girls weekend away from her, as I went to Vegas with my wonderful friend Heather (yes, I cried when she left with daddy that morning and cried when I got back to her)! Uncle Chase came home from Japan, so we look forward to lots of visits from him (hint, hint)! We also welcomed a new addition to the family. Carrie & Matt had sweet Taylor, and we cannot wait to meet her! Grace can point at her pics and say her name, so now we're ready for the real thing! Enough of my chatter, here's some new pics! I can't promise, but I'm going to yet again try very hard to update more, and post more pics. Anyone that knows me well knows, I take an obnoxious amount of pics, so I have plenty to share! p.s. Yes I realize she still has her paci...I'm weak and she loooooves them so!

No comments: