Saturday, May 15, 2010

Elizabeth Grace Cox, 2 yrs old!!!!












Yes, it's been a while, but I feel I'll be getting better at keeping the blog updated. Since I've last posted I've gotten a new job that doesn't require me to work evenings or weekends and no on call, so I'll have more time on my hands! Yeah!!! Grace has also turned 2, and we had a blast at her birthday party. Chris & I also celebrated on her actual birthday by taking her to Olive Garden (she loves that place), ice cream at Baskin Robbins and a trip to Toys R Us to pick out one present. She of course picked out a ball, her favorite thing in the world. That is why her birthday party theme was balls. We've slowly started getting honey do's around the house done, now that we have more time, and I am of course adding just as many things to the list, as things that go off it! We've put a halt on the remodel to the garage for a bit, as our contractor is booked for a while, and we really feel comfortable with him doing the work. Grace is saying MANY more words and starting to put words together, but even when you cannot understand her she is babbling away! She is in LOVE with my I-Phone, and knows how to work it better than I do. She loves music and likes to twirl now. She grabs your finger and drags you where she wants to go...it's her world and she just allows us to live in it! She's become more lovable with Thor, and he appreciates that. He can still get higher than her if needed, and we totally understand why he might have to do that. Grace loves to be outside and blow bubbles, throw and kick her balls, play on her random assortment of toys outside, and chase Thor. The changing table left her room, as Chris found her sitting on top of it one day. We realize her climbing days will only get worse and the crib will follow soon, but fingers crossed so far so good! She loves to take pictures, I let her use my old camera and she holds it out in front of her and says cheese. I guess she's seen us do that a time or two. Gracie has also gotten to see her Uncle Chase as he was on leave from Marines and came in from Japan to surprise Chris. She also got to see her Aunt Carrie who traveled to Texas for a wedding. She is due in July, and we cannot wait to meet baby Taylor! Grace has discovered crayons are great for creating masterpieces on the wall (thank goodness for the magic eraser), has mastered the "who, me?" expression, is full of different facial expressions that are all so silly, and is just our wild child! Life is good at the Cox house, just day to day activities and laughing at Gracie constantly! I'll work on updating the blog weekly, fingers crossed!



1 comment:

The Vannoy Family said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! Loved the pictures - thank you! Need a Grace Hug - real bad!! Love you!