Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just random cuteness!











I take about 10 new pictures a day, nope not kidding, I'm a bit obsessed with photographing our sweet girl!  So, though I'd share a few with me that are just silly and sweet.  The one of her posing makes me laugh.  She will be taking her steps that she is getting so good at, and when she falls, she goes into a different pose each time.  She might do a supermodel pose like the one you see, or she might lay completely down in exhaustion, or pop right back up.  It's just always something new with her.  She makes us laugh constantly, and yes she knows she has us completely whooped.  Also are some sweet pics with Gracie and her Gammy!  Plus, while Gammy was here we went to get our first official foot size and our first official pair of tennis shoes.  We have been a bit slow in the shoe department, because she is like her mom and likes to be barefoot.  She has realized that she can make alot more noise when she has her shoes on though, so she's taking to them better.  Oh, an exciting update.  After the first night of her screaming her guts outs at bedtime, she is doing fabulous.  She may fuss a little when we put her down for night night, but then she goes to sleep and has been sleeping all night (knock on wood)!  She is also adjusting to daycare slowly. She is getting the hang of napping on her nap mat (it's adorable, I'll have to take a pic of her on it) and the new nap time, and doing better with the big people food.  She still rips my heart out when she hollers and cries for me when I drop her off, but everyone tells me this is normal at that age (still makes me feel like a horrible mean mommy)!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I loooove her Paula!! You need to put some bows on her and send me some pictures! :)