Saturday, February 14, 2009

Rockin around the crib!












Grace woke up this morning and started her own Gracie language which I enjoy over the monitor.  I venture in to find her sitting up and just jabbering away.  This was the first time I've got her just sitting up in bed, hanging out, so of course the camera came out.  I threw all the toys in to keep her occupied while I went in search of the camera.  She has still has a sleepy face, but oh what an adorable face it is!  We are also on high alert for her fourth teeth to cut, she cut her right eye tooth and the left is seconds away.  Therefore everything is fair game for going in her mouth, and she has that rash around her mouth again (finally we realize why she gets it worse at different times, teeth cutting!).

1 comment:

Sara said...

The brush is her toy?? Geez Paula, ya'll could at least spring for some "real toys" for Gracie. Ya'll never buy her anything! ;) hahaha Just kidding. I love that little face!!